Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Students outside temporary classrooms on the Paterson State College campus in an undated photograph|
|Description:||Exterior of temporary classrooms on the Paterson State College campus in an undated photograph. Secured in 1957, these classrooms were six barracks that had been used for veterans' housing in West Orange, New Jersey. They were cut into sections, moved to the campus, reassembled and equipped with space heaters, and used as classrooms until their demolition in 1963.|
|Appears in Collections:||University Documents and Photographs|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.