Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||PS 24 in Paterson, New Jersey in 1971, home of William Paterson University from 1910 to 1950.|
|Description:||PS 24 in Paterson, New Jersey, 1971. Before moving to its permanent campus in 1951, Paterson State College was located in the top floor classrooms of this building from 1910 to 1950.|
|Appears in Collections:||University Documents and Photographs|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.