Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Full metadata record
DC FieldValueLanguage
dc.descriptionB/W Photograph of Hobart Manor Stable. Typed notes on reverse:"Various exterior photos of the manor and adjacent buildings, circa 1950. The small cylindrical structure was removed to build Raubinger Hall." Date is approximate.en_US
dc.formatblack-and-white photographsen_US
dc.format.extent1 photographen_US
dc.relation.ispartofHobart Manor Collection, Folder 20en_US
dc.relation.ispartofSpecial Collections & Archives, David and Lorraine Cheng Library, William Paterson University of New Jerseyen_US
dc.rightsThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.en_US
dc.subjectHobart Manor Stableen_US
dc.subject.lcshAilsa Farms (Wayne, N.J.)en_US
dc.subject.lcshHistorical buildings -- New Jersey -- Wayneen_US
dc.subject.lcshWayne (N.J.) -- Historyen_US
dc.titleHobart Manor Stableen_US
dc.typestill imageen_US
local.captureDeviceBookeye 2 plus color scanneren_US
local.creatingApplicationOpus FreeFlow v2.1en_US
local.creatingApplicationAdobe Photoshop CS6en_US
Appears in Collections:University Documents and Photographs

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
MASTER_20-00201-00-aaa.jpg1.57 MBJPEGThumbnail

This item is licensed under a Creative Commons License Creative Commons