Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||A student stands and reads inside the library building at Paterson State College, 1957|
|Description:||A student stands and reads inside the library building at Paterson State College in 1957. The library was repurposed and renamed Morrison Hall in 1979.|
|Appears in Collections:||University Documents and Photographs|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.