Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Exterior of the library building at Paterson State College, 1959 (2 of 3)|
|Description:||Exterior of the library building at Paterson State College in 1959. The library was later re-purposed and renamed Morrison Hall in 1979.|
|Appears in Collections:||University Documents and Photographs|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.