Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Demolition of temporary classrooms on the Paterson State College campus, 1963 (5 of 8)|
|Description:||Demolition of temporary classrooms on the Paterson State College campus in 1963. Secured in 1957, these classrooms were six barracks that had been used for veterans' housing in West Orange, New Jersey. They were cut into sections, moved to the campus, reassembled and equipped with space heaters, and used as classrooms until their demolition depicted here.|
|Appears in Collections:||University Documents and Photographs|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.